Nuffnang

October 31, 2013

Muslimah only Spa, Health and Beauty Centre.

Assalamualaikum Luvlies, bad day for me today. Bought 3 printer ink cost RM 303, tried to replace it and the cartridge casing broke....hu hu hu, now I have to buy new printer and a wasted 2 black and 1 color printer ink.

Alhamdulillah....Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajiuun.....things happen for a reason, may Allah forgive my sins, or maybe, just maybe Allah wants to put me in a higher positions in His sight. Ok, trying to be positive now. Have any of you been to a spa? Here in Malaysia there are now an increase demand for spas. Colleges and Universities are offering courses Diploma and Bachelor in Spa Management.                              Management and Science University

 Alhamdulillah...fully Muslimah oriented spas are also mushrooming. I went to such spa a few days ago for a good massage at Santai Suri Spa in Bangi. Open houses during the recent Eids was very tiring for me, ageing. The massage really rejuvenates me, so that I can perform solah and of course being a busy mummy, my daily chores better. The nice thing about this place is its all here, haircut, foot reflexology, bridal or event make-up, pedicure, aerobics and religious activities like Usrah. You all should try it out too. I have made a monthly appointment....or maybe I might try out other spas too. Ok, I saw one at Presint Diplomatik, Putrajaya and one at USJ Central, very near the AmBank where a bank officer was brutally murdered. Have a luvly day everyone.