Nuffnang

May 28, 2012

Death 2.

Today one of my son's friend passed away. He was 16. Died of complications of the heart. I will always remember him as the boy who always smile, loves to bake muffins...Alhamdulillah I had a chance to taste his baking. He would always send my son to the car everytime I fetch him from school. Ever since my son went to boarding school I didn't get to see him anymore. 

My husbands late uncle wife also passed away today. She is old ( I don't know her exact age). She died because of an undiagnosed abdominal cancer which has spread all over her internal organs.

We perform the Tahlil tonight after solatul Janazah Al-Ghaib. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing. Two death in one day. People not closed to me. Death can come to anybody any time and when you least expected it. My son's friend has actually told my son that he might not be around next year (he said this last year). He even asked my son to recite the Yaasin ( a Surah in the Quran) if he dies. 

Can we actually know that death is coming our way? May Allah grant us this knowledge and that we would die prepared...Amin.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajiuuuun.