Nuffnang

January 28, 2012

Laman Grill, Steaks and Bar-B-Que




We plan and Allah planned, and Allah is the best planner. For my husband birthday recently, I have planned for lunch at the Laman Grill, Steaks and BBQ in Shah Alam . My husband's birthday happens to fall on a Sunday.

Friday night after dinner, my third son complaint of fish bone in the throat. My husband took him to the hospital and he has to be admitted for scope under anaesthesia. Saturday morning he was taken to the operating theatre, was allowed to go home the same day and  was not able to go to school for 2 days. 

Friday that same week, we got news that he has been accepted into a local boarding school. This is indeed good news and of course call for a celebration too. Alhamdulillah... my husband's birthday lunch was postpone to another day to be celebrated together with my son's acceptance into a boarding school.



The interior ambience.



 Hubby chosed T-Bone steak.

Cabonara spaghetti chosen by my "fish bone son".

Birthday daddy, fish bone boy and daughter.

Mushroom soup with garlic bread. The real thing, not canned  not powdered...yummm
Outdoor dining area.
The Chef's success story on the walls.
Fries...not fast enough...almost gone.
Sirloin Steak with choice of Fries.

Lasagna, my daughter's favourite.

Cranberry Juice.

I was too slow for dessert, it disappeared in split seconds. I have ordered Tiramisu and Chocolate Lava cake topped with Vanilla ice-cream.

Alhamdulillah...praise to Allah for food so delicious, halalan and toyyiba. Make  choices  so that, what you eat  will make you remain loyal to Allah.